torsdag 28 januari 2010

You never grew up...

Never in my life have I been as completely gone as I am now. Never before have I acted like I'm a little kid, longing to see what's next. The longing grows to disire, and then, there's no one to stop me. The holidays are nowhere to be found. The next thing on the list, I suppose, is summer. So I'll just go get my childish face, to grin at old people, saying "I know something you don't".
But what is it worth, thinking no one else has the same thought. The same wanting, same disire...
My days are counted, your's too. Will you keep my secret, if I ask you to? Will you still be there, when I'm falling appart? Like a child after walking around for three hours or an elefant that's been in the sun all day long, but never alongside the river.
My life is fulfilled. Not with smiles, not with sorrows. But with things I can't explain. Things that's always around, always near but never completed. I feel like I have absolutly no conection and the consequencesare are, well what are they?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar